Monday 8 July 2013

Hello,My name is Matthews Saji
Today,I would like to talk to you about an ignored way to make money online,it is paid surveys.Iam sure that most of you guys might be knowing or have heard of paid surveys,and Iam even more sure that none of you guys are trying it like right now.
Well lets start from what is paid surveys?Also check out this blog which is the first part of your article click here
Wikepedia defines paid surveys as A paid survey is used to collect quantitative information about the participants' personal and economic habits set against their particular demographic.[1] Incentivized surveys are considered to be more likely to catch a wider and more representative range of respondents compared to unincentivised surveys.
Well,in simpler terms,we will have to sign up in many survey websites and on the basis of the information in our profile,we will be given surveys to complete and when we successfully completes a survey,we will be paid 1-20$ either in cash or in the form of points which can be redeemed for cash depending on the length of the survey.
The idea seems to be simple,yet 99% of the webmasters out there are just not trying this method,and the ones that are truly spending some time on paid surveys are making 500-3000$ every month.The biggest advantage of this method is that it is absolutely free,I mean,affiliate marketing is also free,but for true results you need to buy quality traffic or stuffs like that.But in paid surveys,,buying services are not required at all.Guys,you can think it your self,I don't think even if we want to sepnd money to make money from paid surveys,there is a way..lol It can be done by our self or if you want more income,you can ask all the members in your family to start more accounts and participate in as many paid surveys as possible.And it gets better when we understand that there is no sale required at all.So,without any skills or work,at all we will make money online for sure.Now check this video on best way to make money online
Still,none of us are using this method to make money online.We all are going after,hard ways to make money online like affiliate marketing and trying to become a banner king.You see,making money from paid surveys doesn't need any invest ment,hard seo work or anything.You don't even need to know the right answers for paid surveys,you just have to tick one of the option..Thats all is required.
Hope you are liking it and please share your thoughts on this topic and if you think there is some particular reason why you are not using paid surveys then please share it with us.
Lets dig deep here,one year ago,I also tried many paid surveys,but the reason why then I quit paid surveys was that,I knew we can make money from paid surveys,but I wanted to make money from affiliate marketing.It was like a brand like NIKE.And,I always thought that paid surveys require work always unlike affiliate marketing.The gurus say or lie that,if we just switch on the push button and go to sleep,we will be making money even while we are asleep.And one of the biggest reason whyI quit was that,I had to complete profiles in all my accounts which will take some time initially,and had to wait for some time to get surveys to participate.While in affiliate marketing,it was more fun by creating backlinks and stuffs like that from the first minute,even though it drove me crazy..lol
But now,a year have passed and the money I made in affiliate marketing was just about 24.86 $ in clickbank and I have got around 1368 survey email requests which where ignored idiotically by me.Imagine If I was not that lazy and took my time on surveys while I was wasting my time doing even harder work that is seo,then I would have made an average of 1368*5 and that was 6840$.So,now as I compare from my life,I had 2 opportunities and one was actually easy and could have made 6000 bucks by now,but I chose the second option which whose difficulty was hidden by its brand wasted my time and I was only able to make 25 bucks after all the hard work I did.And you must know that If I was regularly participating in surveys,then these survey websites would have given me higher paying surveys more often as well and could have made even more than 10000$ by now.I only had to spend 2 hour a day and I would have made about 600$ extra cash every month.Well,anyways even though it might feel a bit boring to do paid surveys,Iam going to restart using paid surveys as making money is what matters.And now from my life,I understood that there are no push butons or traffic flick switches.If you really want to make money online then just spend some consistent time in the net completing paid surveys.So,I suggest you to check it out as well and I suggest you to check this video whch will give you even more reasons why you should continue using paid surveys as paid surveys is the only sure fire way,which any one can make money with work rather than seo or anything else.
Hope this article have helped you out and check out my resource box for the link to the video fastest way to make money online which will talk about all these methods in more detail.Make sure to click the link in the description of the video which will take you to a page with lots of legit and fast paying survey websites which are free.
Please if you have any similar incident in life,please share it in the comment section and if you liked this article then please click the like or tweet button so that more could benefit from this method.
Best of luck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uwb5u7WFIo
or
            BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment